[Imc-tech] Re: [IMC-Space] Internet Service at the PO Building

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu May 26 13:47:04 CDT 2005

An update from OJC's side in case it is useful -

OJC pays less than $100/mo for commericial DSL (I can get the exact figure
- Joe is out right now) and will be bringing that service over to the new
space without any start-up fee.

The plan was for OJC to be on a separate system, but as long as they have
dedicated bandwidth and security, they can share, so it may make sense to
upgrade that DSL.

Zach any thoughts?

- d