[IMC-Tech] more mail problems:

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Tue Apr 25 00:10:41 CDT 2006

No can of whupass is going to solve this. Insight doesn't currently
have the infrastructure to offer us a static IP address. That is
supposedly coming system-wide but they simply don't have the resources
to give it to us individually no matter how much whupass is involved.

"You get what you pay for."

If we wanted professional grade service we should have gone with a
real professional grade provider like speakeasy...but I've said that
before.

I'm going to implement the SMTP relay thing and hope that it
helps. Thanks Arun! Does anyone know the appropriate InsightBB SMTP
relay host?

Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/