[IMC-Tech] System time problem

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 17 11:20:12 CDT 2006

Gary,
You may have already seen the discussion on this between Dan and I in
another thread, but I thought I'd follow-up here also.

Using http://www.time.gov/ I verified that the IMC server, at least, is
synched with NIST time. I'm not sure if this offers any better/more
frequent updating than time.windows.gov but, as we all know, any time
you can get an option that doesn't include "windows" in it will probably
prove to be more reliable.

As I mentioned, maybe we just need to change the back-up battery in the
automation computer? It does seem to be something internal to that
computer, rather than a system problem.
Mike Lehman
<http://time.windows.gov>