[IMC-Tech] Moving the Server...

daniel dan.blah at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 12:45:28 CST 2006

that would be very nice.  with proper space management i don't see why
both couldn't exist in the same room.  as for testing the current
HVAC, i don't know of a panel of lights that we have laying around,
but we don have a few unused computers and monitors that we could haul
up there and leave on for a couple days.  that with the transmitter
sitting up there ought to give us a good show.  we would just have to
be sure and monitor it fairly closely as to not overheat the
transmitter.  is that a #4 key to open that access door?

Daniel