[IMC-Tech] root access to groogroo

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 09:24:39 CDT 2006

oh i already did it before i left... must have forgot to tell
everyone.  currently its at http://www.ucimc.org/wiki   zach, it woudl
probably be benifical for me to have access to whatever server is the
master for chambana.net's dns (i do plan on actually doing what we
were talking about sometime soon).  if you dont/cant give me that
access please make a dns record for wiki.ucimc.org pointing to imsahp
(already added the vhost to httpd.conf).

--
Daniel