[IMC-Tech] setting meeting time and agenda...

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 26 17:41:34 CDT 2006

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason behind the hourly
cycling of the server is due to some long-standing problem with the Dada
software running UC IMC that has resisted all efforts at diagnosis and
cure in the past. The cycling keeps the problem from building up and
eventually shutting things down, but does have its drawbacks. It is
hoped that an eventual update of the site software will eliminate the
need for this, but that has yet to happen. Desperately needed,
nonetheless, but it will likely be with us for a while longer. Anyone
handy with some version of PHP?
Mike Lehman