[IMC-Tech] Question about spam blocking

James Jacobs radlib at urbana.indymedia.org
Fri Nov 10 12:57:48 CST 2006

Hi gang,

is there a way to train spam assassin so when I get an email like the one
below I can verify the email address as valid and not spam? I'd also like
to be able to let the software know when I DO get spam (like
"really*CUTrEGIRLS wish" and "INVESTORS, The RFDL ST0CK"). I'm using pine,
but wouldn't mind using tbird or webmail if that would make it easier to
flag mail.

thanks for the info.

James