[UCIMC-Tech] An Issue with Posting, Other Stuff

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 28 12:48:06 CDT 2008

Josh,
I suspect that the issue with the admin content page may be one of
permissions. I can get to it, but get the Access Denied message even
though I'm signed in.

One more thing is that a comment I hid earlier still is visible in the
Recent Comments list:
http://www.ucimc.org/node/3562#comment-6041

Not a big deal, but hidden stuff should appear only when someone
specifically navigates to view hidden comments. I know David had some
issues with this when he first worked up the site on Drupal, so he may
be able to suggest a solution.
Mike Lehman