[UCIMC-Tech] Staffing the IMC

Nicole Pion nicole at ucimc.org
Tue Mar 17 11:32:24 CDT 2009

The IMC is looking for friendly faces to staff the building once again.  We
are busier and more visible in our community and would like to welcome
visitors to the IMC on a regular basis.  This is a great way to tell
community members about the work you do here at the IMC as well as a chance
to enjoy the IMC space (check out the updated library, enjoy the sound
system, plan a weekly activity, etc.).  We are not asking for a big
commitment - just helping to staff the IMC a few hours a month will help us
meet our growing need and will help you realize the resources available to
you as an IMC member.

If you would like to be part of this effort, please join us at* noon this
Friday (March 20) *when Brian Dolinar will give a brief training about
staffing.  Bring your ideas and questions to help us get this effort off the
ground.  If you are unable to make it to the meeting but would like to be a
part of the effort, please email nicole at ucimc.org.

Hope to see you Friday!

--
Nicole Pion