[UCIMC-Tech] QB Registration

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 16:46:36 CDT 2010

So out of habit I logged out of QB today. I did not log out yesterday but do
not know if Jason logged on after I left. When I arrive at IMC this morning,
I did have to log on... and it worked beautifully too.

I added QB test to the finance agenda thinking that this may be a time when
Jason and I are both in the office to do the testing.

Joy

--
Joy Davis
UCIMC Office Manager