[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] Finance computer state

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 18:00:17 CDT 2010

What's the procedure for ordering/payment using the fund you mentioned
Joy? Are you wanting to spend all $500 on this?

Brian, a few more questions...
- Will Windows 7 allow for multiple users to log in remotely?
- Why three Quickbooks licenses?
- Do we have any hardware that could go to upgrade/replace this
machine? Specifically, I think a new hard drive might be in order.
- I'd like us to run some diagnostics on the drive after the data is backed up.

Here's the pricing: Can someone weigh in on authorizing this amount
from the Americorps "office supplies" line item?
> Windows 7 Pro: $257.54
> QuickBooks:   $45 / $99  (TechSoup)
> MS Office Standard 2010: $24 (TechSoup)
new hard drive... ~100.00