[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] bookkeeper responsibilities

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:11:19 CDT 2010

Good morning Carol,
Brian should be able to provide you with a login to the Finance computer.
Regarding QB logins, I'll just add on that there are only three
licenses/logins available, so perhaps Joy's can be re-purposed by you should
finance decide in this direction. Since Jason is likely to no be the
treasurer for ?much longer?, I'd also recommend that Finance decide on who
the QB admin login should be transferred to.

Chris