[UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: Copier Donation

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 20:05:02 CDT 2010

If this copier has the ability to have account code control, we could
subsidize the cost across working groups who wanted to use it. Like, each
group gets a code, supplies own paper, and monthly (or whatever) copy costs
are billed back to the working groups on a per-copy basis. The library group
would definitely use this for zine workshops and making copies of zines.

$732 a year / 22,000 copies is about $.03 a page, right? +cost of paper &
toner?

questions for IKON:
- what does the service contract include? service only? toner?
- how much is a toner cartridge, and how many copied can you get out of one?

-CR