[UCIMC-Tech] Membership Updates

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 10:51:08 CDT 2010

Hey again! After working through a few more options in CiviCRM, I think we
can do this with one form.

The new/renewing member form is online here:
http://ucimc.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1

This form is live and working now. Let me know what you think. We can make
this form URL be ucimc.org/membership after I install another Drupal module.

Chris