[UCIMC-Tech] Fax

JOY imcbooks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 18:08:57 CDT 2010

Chris,
Our service is all through Comcast. (Phone, Internet and TV.) There is no
phone company involved. We pay just under $200 per month for this bundle
with fees and taxes.
I used to have an additional fax "ring" on my home phone for ~$3 per month.
It was a different number but my provider (AT&T) did not charge me for a
separate phone line. I don't know if that scenario is an option through
Comcast...
Joy

Joy Davis
UCIMC Office Manager