[UCIMC-Tech] Email Problems Due to Change to @illinois.edu Addys

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:08:02 CDT 2011

A point of clarification that should or may be in a help document somewhere,
a subscriber to any chambana.net listserv can edit their options, including
name, email address and receipt options. Please see the instructions below
on how to edit your list options. The example used is taken from the
IMC-tech list.

*How to edit your mailing list options for Chambana.net listservs*

1. At the bottom of every Chambana.net list there is a "footer" that
contains a couple links. It's similar to this:

It contains the name of the list, the list address, and the URL for the list
info page. Click on the list info page link, and scroll to the bottom of the
page.

2. Look for the form at the bottom that looks like this:
*
IMC-Tech Subscribers* Click here for the list of IMC-Tech subscribers:

 To unsubscribe from IMC-Tech, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options *either* enter your subscription email address:    |
Unsubscribe or edit options |
Enter the email address that is receiving mail from this list and click the
button "*Unsubscribe or edit options*"

3. Log in or obtain your list password

On this page, enter your list password if you have it. If you don't have it,
there is a button to have the password emailed to you. You may also
unsubscribe from a list on this page.

Once you log in, you can change your subscription options, email address,
name, or other settings.

I hope this helps someone. Please pass along to others.