[UCIMC-Tech] [Imc-bookkeeper] i have to ask

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:31:37 CST 2011

Mike, the copier on the South ramp is a donation from Intel that we took
before I understood anything about copiers. It was obsolete and hopeless
when we accepted it since no one would sell us a service contract on it.
Leon & crew moved it there to clear out the old AmeriCorps office.

I just CCed finance and tech on our acceptance of GEO's copier donation.
I will attend the Finance meeting tonight to discuss how we will work
with IKON to execute our service contract.

Brian

--
Brian Duggan
Technical Projects Developer