[UCIMC-Tech] CiviCRM and Vertical Response

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Wed Jan 19 11:35:37 CST 2011

Hi Isak:
Our next step is a little unclear. We need to ensure that CiviMail works
(which, according to the weird contingencies of my appeal, I'm not fully
convinced of), then we need to get your Events list made into a group in
CiviCRM.

We need to upload those contacts into CiviCRM (you'll have to save your
spreadsheet as a .csv), check for matching contacts (we don't want to
double/triple contacts), then add all of those folks to the Events group.

--
Austin McCann, Development Adviser
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center <http://www.ucimc.org>

*Member of the Digital Arts Service Corps*<http://www.digitalartscorps.org/>