[UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: Fwd: Central Contractor Registration (CCR) Expiration Warning

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:57:00 CDT 2011

Mike,
I can't tell from this message since it seems that it was originally sent to
your email address directly.

If we can take a look at the original message and dig into the headers a
little, we can likely confirm. I could meet you sometime tomorrow afternoon
or Thursday evening if you wanted to bring up the original on webmail or
something.

Chris