[UCIMC-Tech] Mailman is sending out reminders frequently

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Mon Dec 10 18:45:27 UTC 2012

I'm not sure whether they're erroneous, duplicates of very old messages,
or just old messages that have finally been released from their queues.

This morning I received "lists.chambana.net mailing list memberships
reminder" announcements for each month from 4/1/12 through 11/1/12. Also
one pair of OccupyCU unsubscribe notifications (sent to me as a list
admin) dated 3/24/2012.

Here are the bottom couple of Received: lines from one of them: