[UCIMC-Tech] [RFU] Rfu site hacked

R Diaz xpenn.diaz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:13:20 UTC 2012

HI all:

Some questions, if nothing else and you are available, please answer this:

The end:
Do other sites also use Drupal? (that way we can stretch the knowledge)
Can we set up a work session, say on Saturday morning, to take care of this?

The beginning

So I hear a couple of options.

1. Update and migrate to a new version of Drupal
2. Migrate to Wordpress

In both cases we'd be relying on the IMCs webservers?
That's sensible since we haven't had the reason or money to pay for outside
hosting.

I am not opposed to that but then would need to contribute to who ever is
running the servers since it's a pain to update and defend them.

Chris, we have had a couple of people volunteer services so it's about time
we actually got organized to harness those offers and name a web point
person.

I have done Drupal/Joomla but am slow. Once set up it's not a big deal but
I have little experience migrating. Wordpress is less familiar to me but
it's range of features is adequate, I think.

Do other sites also use Drupal? (that way we can stretch the knowledge)
Can we set up a work session, say on Saturday morning, to take care of this?

Ricardo Diaz  xpenn.diaz at gmail.com

cell # 217 979-0255