[UCIMC-Tech] IMC Programming Committee this Sat 8/17 1-3pm

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Aug 15 18:49:01 UTC 2013

Fall is coming.  *Got an idea you want to hatch at the IMC? *
*
*
*Come to the IMC Programming Committee meeting this Saturday Aug 17 from
1-3 pm at the IMC. *
We meet in the family room (lower level, near Elm Street).

Send agenda items to me and Rachel Storm, current co-chairs: chyn at ucimc.organd
rachelstrm at gmail.com.

Agenda so far:

1. Reports from working groups
--> Check out the costume closet and zine library since our last meeting!

2. Space use proposal - Rachel & Danielle
 Note: Rachel and I have a draft proposal for how to make it easy for IMC
working groups, members and member organizations to make IMC programs
happen in our space without having to personally pay out of pocket. We are
bringing this to the programming committee then finance and then the board.

3. Proposal for Video and Composition Class at the IMC Tuesdays 5-7 (Susan
Parenti & Mark Enslin)

4. IMC Rapid Response Team - Danielle & Brian
A proposal to create a rapid response team of investigative street
journalists.

5. IMC guest artist program - Danielle
A proposal to create a guest artist program at the IMC.

6. Underground lounge - next steps - IMC Librarians
Last meeting we moved the zine library to the underground lounge. At the
end of this meeting, we will talk 30 minutes to tidy and organize it.  The
IMC librarians have been specifically invited to attend and help direct the
group.

thanks!
Danielle

Here are notes from the last meeting again: