[UCIMC-Tech] internet down in Bike Project

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 25 01:40:49 UTC 2013

Hello,

	We haven’t been able to get an internet connection at the Bike Project space during the past few days.    I checked myself tonight.  Using our router and a wired PC, I tried power cycling the router, no luck.
	This is nothing  to leave plum pudding over, urgency is diminished as we won’t have public  hours again at Bike Project until Jan 2, 2014 (maybe even Jan 4).

	Thanks for any help, and enjoy every holiday that you celebrate!

		Cheers,

		Barry
--
Barry Isralewitz
3043 Beckman, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign