[IMC-US-tech] Re: [IMC-US] Site Design

max msussman at umich.edu
Wed Oct 1 19:25:12 CDT 2003

designers and information hierarchy organizers-

since we're using the dada code, there are some basic limitations as to
how much flexibility we will have with design.  it will look something
like ucimc.org, michiganimc.org, baltimore.indymedia.org, and other
sites running dada.  check out some of those sites to see what we can
work with.

max