[IMC-US-tech] **IMC-US TASK LIST**

max max at michiganimc.org
Sat Oct 18 21:32:21 CDT 2003

ben and I have put together a first round of tasks that need to get
done before IMC-US goes live.  they are listed below along with a short
description of what each of them entails.  I have indicated where ben
and I have already volunteered ourselves for some of this stuff.  if
you can, please pick something to do and write back to the general
IMC-US list at imc-us(at)ucimc.org .  the tasks are divided up into
categories: technical, design/layout, and logistical.  if we missed
anything, please let us and everyone know.

max

--
IMC-US TASK LIST:

TECHNICAL:

1.  syndication - ben is working on this

2. domain
	-the domain indymedia.us has been registered by William Aal.  Does
anyone know this person and whether he is involved with IMC-US?  Max
will contact him if no one is already in contact with him.

DESIGN/LAYOUT:
there's some design work that needs to get done before the site can go
live.

1. creating appropriate graphics for the site, specifically a final
version of the banner.

LOGISTICAL:

1. setting up an editorial collective, specifically creating an email
list and announcing this list to IMCs involved in IMC-US.  the
editorial collective should hash out an editorial policy for the IMC-US
and be responsible for maintaining up to date, accurate content for
IMC-US.  also figuring out something regarding open publishing newswire
- whether we're going to have one or not, where it will can be accessed
if we do decide to have one etc.