[IMC-US-tech] Re: next steps

joe joe at sl4g.com
Thu Jan 29 10:34:54 CST 2004

Fair enough. Any suggestions for how syndication on the newswire is to
work? Is this an automatic combination of local IMC newswires? Does
someone have to select items from the newswires? Does that mean no open
publishing for the US IMC, or does it mean that the site's 'local'
newswire will be direct open publishing, and the 'other' newswire will be
syndication from other IMC newswires?