[IMC-US-Tech] PROMOTED: 17th Yellowstone Bison Killed in Montana Hunt / Tech Note

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Tue Jan 3 12:47:00 CST 2006

It took me several hours to get this article featured on indymedia.us
http://indymedia.us/en/2006/01/13321.shtml

I think the wysiwyg editor in the admin is really broken.
Well, at least it seemed to be last night.

For the last week I have not been using my version of Firefox in the
admin cuz it was not working.

I've been using safari, which was working, but not as well as firefox
worked before.

but last night safari was not working at all either.

i just checked with firefox, at delightfully, it looks like it is
working. yay!
i'll keep my fingers crossed.

all that work.... and it figures... it looks like pdx-imc has a better
feature up....
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/01/331256.shtml

well, i try :-)

sincerely,