[Imc-web] Re: An opportunity for the UCIMC web site?

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 3 11:12:52 CST 2003

I tend to agree with Sascha.  I think it's best not to splinter things
too much.  I don't see why arts news coverage can't simply be a part of
our main webpage -- give it a category and I'm sure we can make it easy
to find.

Calendaring is a different issue.  I think it's important to recognize
that the Cityview paid someone to take care of this and it is a
time-intensive thing to publish an accurate arts calendar.  While we can
offer a decent calendar for users/artists to post their own things, such
a calendar can never be as comprehensive as one that's assembled by a
human editor.

--Paul