[Imc-web] Announcements in dada

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Tue Jan 14 09:44:50 CST 2003

I have been discussing our need to distinguish Announcements from News
on the front page with the dada creator.  He is willing to implement
my request to distinguish the two, and give Announcements promoted
from the NewsWire there own box on the home page, which would show
them in a time-sensitive matter (e.g. ordered by date of event, not
date posted, and going away after the date passes.)  But what he and I
_don't_ know is where to put them layout wise.  Any suggestions?

			-Clint