[Imc-web] Small Capital Campaign Gripe

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sun May 25 15:19:43 CDT 2003

I'm sick and about to go take a nap right now but I'll look into
changing this later on. It is a reasonable gripe to be sure.

What would people prefer as solutions/compromises:

1) Have 2 graphics in that column, the IMC logo at the very top which
goes back to the main page and the capital campaign logo directly
under it in the column.

2) Move the capital campaign logo to the middle header to one side or
the other of the banner. Possibly shrink or otherwise alter the
banner.

3) Don't have the capital campaign logo on story pages at all, only
have it on the front page and have the regular logo on all other
pages.

4) Something else?

I'll implement today after giving everyone a chance to express some
opinion on the matter.