[Imc-web] even handed censoring

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri May 30 20:07:30 CDT 2003

I'm having a hard time figuring out why the comment (obviously not
made by Jack Ryan) attributed to Jack Ryan that says " I wish my mommy
had breast fed me and let me play with my thingy." has not been
hidden. It seems like the kind of content free drivel we've been
hiding. Why haven't we hidden this one?

It is at the bottom of this page:
http://www.ucimc.org/feature/display/12044/index.php