[Imc-web] dada's handling of feature images

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 18 07:58:05 CST 2003

Danielle,
Based on past experience, Dada gets confused when more than one graphic
is uploaded and the story is moved to feature. I think if only one
graphic is used, it works fine, although sometimes the pic may need to
have a thumbnail manually created in the Media editing screen.

Also, once a story is made into a feature, the editing just doesn't seem
work as well for graphics.

So the key is to upload the initial story with only one graphic, make it
a feature, then upload additional photos as comments (will work) or by
editing the Feature (which may work or may not; I don't think anyone's
tried that yet) to add more photos to it.
Mike Lehman