[Imc-web] Re: [UCIMC-Finance] question about receipt for tax purpose?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 4 17:44:43 CST 2005

Hi Ellen,
Well, that is Jack Ryan playing games again. Just compare "Me and mrs."
here with this -- "All me and mrs. can do is contribute..." -- and
variations on it in comments by him, in his newest nymn, as "New to Ward
5 in Urbana" in this article:
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/24925/index.php

Perhaps the message headers reveal more...
Mike Lehman