[Imc-web] 2 new features - a note on frequency

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 15:16:27 CDT 2006

Danielle,
Tom Z. has been handling things, but he's leaving town. I'm not sure if
anyone else has stepped up to the plate to take responsibility for the
webpage yet.

Is it the stuff on  http://radio.ucimc.org/ ?

The easiest thing might be for me to just request that a link from the
WRFU page to "Old IMC Radio page" be made. Then whoever does work on it
later can deal with it when they get to updating the WRFU page.
Mike Lehman