[Imc-web] Can IMC users post to ucimc.org "upcoming events"? Or, other ways to post a calendar?

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Mon Aug 27 10:46:06 CDT 2007

While I don't know much about the upcoming events calendar, either how
to use it or the policies governing it, if you decided to use drupal
with the events module (which I believe does include a calendar), the
best way to do it would probably be to have your own drupal
installation, as we don't have a centralized multi-site drupal setup
right now.