[Imcfest-volunteers] Final Day IMC Fest Prep

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 04:47:39 CDT 2009

Hey everybody,

Thanks to everyone who was helped make this year's IMC Fest such a success.
We have one more day left, and I want to make sure the space is ready and
clean.  Tommy and I have stage and sound crew helpers that will work with us
in the main space, but another particular concern is cleaning, especially
the basement.  Can any of our volunteers coordinate with our building
manager, Chris Evans, to get cleaning supplies and make sure the two
downstairs bathrooms are clean, as well as the Family Room and hallways?
Several of us noticed that there is an acrid smell coming from the costume
closet as we walked through the hallways during the shows.  Chris' contact
number is posted in and around the building, most notably on the emergency
info posted by the red doors.

The bathrooms downstairs are for guests/attendees and the Family Room is a
green room for artists, which is why I think this is a priority.

Music starts at 4:45pm, so setup and cleaning will need to take place
sometime before 3-4pm.

Good work, everyone, and see you tomorrow (I mean later today),

Stephen

--
Stephen Fonzo
Media Training Advisor