[Newspoetry] animation assistant wanted

sigfried at shout.net sigfried at shout.net
Wed Nov 3 17:20:27 CST 1999

I can't figure out how to read either of those representations.

It would be nice, first of all, to just have two versions:
the upside down and right side up, both rendered in the letters
that make them easiest to read.

Having seen that, it might be easier to figure out a web
representation that makes sense.

Sigfried