[Newspoetry] Plea...Clarification :)

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 8 16:44:08 CST 1999

Forgot to mention:

My final destination is Berlin, Connecticutt on Dec. 30th. The train I
could take from Champaign to Chicago gets into Chicago at 9:30pm the
night before my train is supposed to leave. I didn't want to spend 8-9
hours in the train station or have to get a hotel for that amount of
time.

The "flying" part would be to just fly to CT (which is probably the thing
I'll end up doing).

Thanks :)

----- Forwarded message from Bill Wendling <wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu> -----