[Newspoetry] Re: call for tripod, long RCA cables: wednesday rehearsal

bhagy at onthejob.net bhagy at onthejob.net
Wed Oct 13 09:55:24 CDT 1999

cool. sounds like we got not only a game, but a plan too!  Sergei got
moved to another room in ojc over the weekend and i haven't had a chance
to test the video inputs.  but theoretically, nothing changed, so
everything should still work according to the specified specifications
spectacularly, somehow. so. see you soon. sa?

how long of RCA cables do ya need?  i've got one that's about 4 foot (it's
has two rca plugs on one end and a stereo mini-plug on the other, which
would be useful for hooking a mixer with rca outputs to a mini-disk with a
mini-plug input, but would suck for hooking a mixer with rca outputs to a
mini-disk with rca inputs.  in fact it would suck also for hooking a mixer
with rca outputs to a washing machine, a bowl of cornflakes, or even a god
of your choice).  there are rca to rca cables on sergei, if we need, and
i'm sure i might have one or two cables throw about here and/or there, if
paul doesn't have 'em.

brian