[Newspoetry] greetings from Georgia Tech

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 29 18:15:30 CDT 1999

W,
I would have liked to have seen this.  My Netscape keeps crashing when I try
to go there. Something about too many Javascript errors.  I will refrain from
comments about hillbillies and programming.  Afterall, it could be one of
those MShit Exploder thingees that's causing it.
Did anyone else get through successfully to this site?
Mike