[Newspoetry] tech questions / NEWSPOETRY LIVE AT SWEET BETSY'S!!

chyn at onthejob.net chyn at onthejob.net
Wed Sep 22 23:32:44 CDT 1999

Count me in to the part-ay.  The dates are good.

> -which would be better for this, realaudio or MP3?

MP3 -- It's much more compressed -- so I'm told.  The
software to make a file MP3 is free at mp3.com.  I would like to learn how
to make MP3 files (well I learned, I just haven't *done* it yet)

> -that's be pretty cool, wouldn't it, to put a video of us read
ing our po'erty on
> the web?

How would people know when to watch -- or would it loop?

> Also, anybody want to do a Halloween costume reading / Roman gluttony (with
> vegetarian options) thing in Mike's yard on Halloween (Sunday), maybe late
> afternoon. (for warmth and to not interfere with other events). To document and
> post. (It's Scott's birthday weekend.) And, of course, enjoy maximally. Right,
> Mike?

Yes.

--danielle