[Newspoetry] date!

auntbarb at onthejob.net auntbarb at onthejob.net
Sun Sep 26 15:05:03 CDT 1999

Yo folks!

	There has been *tentative* scheduling of said reading during the 6-8 pm
happy hour time slot on October 15th.  We have two hours in which to do pretty
much whatever we want (provided that we remain clothed; I think that's the sole
stipulation) within that time slot provided we don't go over it too much.  So it
would be nice to know what everyone wants to do and how many people will be
involved.  There is, after all, no shortage of material; we just don't want to
keep the folks that have to clean up there too long after 9:00.
	If we have time, it might be nice to do a lap-top type thing where
people get to request a date, and we read the poem, for SOME of the reading, but let's see what everyone has in mind first.  So get your noggins working and
think about what you want to do; ideas are good (contrary to popular opinion).

-Your Aunt Barbara