[Newspoetry] date!

Bill Wendling wendling at ganymede.isdn.uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 26 15:12:38 CDT 1999

Electrons spontaneously assembled to spell out:
} Yo folks!
}
} There has been *tentative* scheduling of said reading during the 6-8 pm
} happy hour time slot on October 15th.  We have two hours in which to do
} pretty much whatever we want (provided that we remain clothed; I think
} that's the sole stipulation) within that time slot provided we don't go
} over it too much.  So it would be nice to know what everyone wants to do
} and how many people will be involved.  There is, after all, no shortage
} of material; we just don't want to keep the folks that have to clean up
} there too long after 9:00.
}
} If we have time, it might be nice to do a lap-top type thing where people
} get to request a date, and we read the poem, for SOME of the reading, but
} let's see what everyone has in mind first.  So get your noggins working
} and think about what you want to do; ideas are good (contrary to popular
} opinion).
}
I would like to read the "Daddy's Cap's on Backwards" review which talked
about the Masons and Illuminati...It's not mine, but I love it so...