[Newspoetry] art for art show Friday

charles joseph smith cjsmith2 at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 7 07:39:15 CST 2000

From: charles joseph smith <cjsmith2 at students.uiuc.edu>
To: newspoetry at ganymede.uiuc.edu
Subject: My plans.....

I am planning to submit a masking-tape collage of excerpts from my
original
musical works that were made in the Finale music-notation software
program, for the art show tomorrow at the SFDAS.

What about all of you other artists? Are you ready?
Charles Joseph Smith      "I am called "The Little Lily of Salsa" because
URH, 101 Daniels Hall      I feel like a happy, little lily flower when
1010 W. Green St.          I dance to the salsa music. But I can dance
Urbana, IL 61801-3097      to almost everything I can think of."
(217) 332-2143                           --Myself