[Newspoetry] Newspoetry print book

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 7 17:10:15 CST 2000

Hello newspoets,

I would like to publish a print book of Newspoetry 1999-2000.  It'll
be published through Xlibris or some other cheap, low-volume printing
service, so it will not include any fancy layout, pictures,
hyperlinks, animations, CGI scripts, and what have you.  I'd like to
include as many text-only poems as possible.

In order to do this, I would like to ask all Newspoets who've written
over the last two years for permission to publish your poems.  I'm
waiting to hear from Xlibris about their policy for copyrights.
Newspoetry has never claimed any copyright for any of the work on it
and I couldn't care less about copyright myself, but some of you may
and it's really up to you whether your poems appear in print and what
copyrights are asserted for them.

Editor-within-chief,
Newspoetry dot com