[Newspoetry] I shouldn't do this or should I shit I don't know

Rick Burkhardt rburkhar at ucsd.edu
Sun Dec 31 01:27:31 CST 2000

>12. Number of people who voted for Nader who subsequently think that
>Gore will be better than Bush for some reason:
>a. I want a recount!
>b. Flapjacks...Mmmmm
>c. I want a dolly!
>d. Fneeh!

Ahem.
Are you trying to insult me?
Or just activists in general?
Or perhaps the many millions of black, Latino, female, gay, and union
voters who apparently think that Gore will be better than Bush "for
some reason"?
Or just the ones whose votes weren't counted?
Or just the people who protested when that happened?
Or just the ones who invited you to the protest that you didn't show up for?

17.  What do the American "left" and the American right have in common?
a.  Slimy rhetoric
b.  Ran Nader ads
c.  Better at attacking the left than the right
d.  Act as if Nader's 2.7% of the vote is somehow "good"
e.  Will claim to want a discussion of this and then not discuss it
except maybe in private behind each other's backs
f.  Make me feel miserable
g.  All of the above
h.  Fneeh your-fucking-self