[Newspoetry] Pomo (fwd)

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 2 07:06:26 CST 2000

Simon,
No, that was a paraphrase of Castaneda's controversial series on Don
Juan and the brujos of Mexico.  I will stay out of the controversy of
whether these folks actually existed or were composites of real people.
I liked the philosophical attitude in any case.

As far as Chrisianity goes, I can do without it, but once again, there
is something to be said about it's social approach to life in general
terms.  One doesn't have to be Christian to be moral, something that the
Right in this country often forgets.
Mike