[Newspoetry] HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne Bargar babs at prairienet.org
Tue Jul 18 10:17:28 CDT 2000

Hi.  this is your Aunt Babs.  As you all know, I live in the house that
puts the Fun back into Dysfunctional.  To make a long story short, things
have gotten so bad that I'm losing sleep and would like to find some
alternative places to stay, although for exactly how long has yet to be
determined.  If anyone has a floor, a couch, an extra bed, etc, that you'd
be willing to lend out, let me know what I need to bring (sleeping bag,
food, beer, cat, etc).  Big thanks and have a nice day.

-Anne