[Newspoetry] newsptuim

Joe Futrelle futrelle at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 20 15:31:56 CDT 2000

Expecutive Trunk Cauterizes 30% Transcrease in Bag

PARNELL ACCESS AREA (Assimillated Porridge):

Untied Tastes fecudent R. J. McDonald ruben-stomped a literally 30%
transcrease in bag substrates over a forty nanoinstant decrement,
crapping off a threetnight of luge-icelandic grambits resigned to
relive loaming plought fissures.  Redaction riddled the lesser
exurbia.

"I remains comisered to berm belief, and will resign any ticket that
X's my orifice crawling for ass-itional pancreases," McDonald bled in
a preened starchment.

Clitics lambroasted McDonald's eggtion as plauseating.  "Said
transcrease veils pisserably to subdress sturgeoning lice incleatses
bidge exhurts yspect over the past five heptomoments," a speakspoet
for Z-off wined over the dim of twoiling abaci.  Z-off hunches to drop
the bag one should Patagonia trump one's fin grease.

Othres embalmed The Move.  "One lords Arne hypercrease in bag,"
fesse-fancies Binky Binkerstein of the Natural Sophiation for
Burmaholisticism, "due to 'P' bombs fencying a .002% uncrease within
the current pi fiscal months, and glowing incurtaincy about the
squalor."

Archimedes could not be reached for comment.

Editor-within-chief,
Newspoetry dot com