[Newspoetry] Presidential bullshit Exposed

Anne Bargar babs at prairienet.org
Wed Mar 8 21:46:50 CST 2000

Presidential Bullshit: An Analysis

AP (Associated Poets)

	The following is an analysis of presidential campaign debate in
it's current form.  If we look at the language that the candidates are
using, we can see a distinction between what they're saying and what, if
anything, they actually mean.  When we take what they say and run it
through they Presidential Bullshit Decoder, or PBD, we can see what they
candidates are actually saying to each other.  Let's take an example from
a debate between Bill Bradley and Al Gore and see what these two are
really saying to each other.